The saying “the early
bird catches the worm” rang true for many U.S. retailers on Thanksgiving Day,
as well as for consumers like me looking to grab door buster deals on tablets,
Laptops, TVs, and other electronics. According to several of the research,
reports, which tracks retail sales across all forms of payment (including
credit cards, cash and check), sales for the Electronics category shot up into triple digit growth on Thanksgiving Day this year compared
to 2012?
I had no plans to do shopping
this thanksgiving, as I did not have any specific itmes in mind. After the
Thanksgiving lunch, the conversation drifted off to what we should do and sure
enough the ladies pulled out the flyers for the local Walmart and Kohls door
busters. Keeping up with the family spirit, I tagged along and rushed to the Walmart
doors after struggling for 10 minutes to park my car. I stood in line at the
Walmart door buster for the iPad Mini for $199 and the 32 inch TV for $80.While
waiting, I also saw signs for the $248 Acer Aspire ultra , added it to my cart as a possible holiday
gift. To pass time during the hour long
wait I thumbed thru the +Amazon lightning deal offerings on my iPhone. I walked off with super bargains on this cold
and chilly night, got home and found out that my folks were lukewarm about all
my purchases and didn’t show much interest.
My first impression when I got
home was to return these bargain items because they didn't need them in the
house. But Wait! I recollected the training subscription I signed up for with
DS Domination that teaches you step by step
how to sell on eBAY. It was time to put
the DS Domination training to use and 'flip' those Thanksgiving for profit in+eBay . That is exactly what I did. Here is
proof of those sales in eBay.
![]() |
| Ebay Sales Totals |
Not bad for a few minutes of copy / paste work on Ebay . That was just couple of transactions, now it is time to go back, rinse and repeat! There were some unexpected bonuses - eBAy listings were free! Risk Free! Even if the item does not sell in eBay, remember that anyone wanting to do the same ‘flip’ transactions in the Holiday season have a built in Plan B! What is it ? Remember even if the ebay item had not been sold I can still take it back to +Walmart or Amazon and return it until middle of January thanks to the holiday return policies!
To me, this is a great way to
generate extra cash taking advantage of the door buster, lightning, red hot and
other deals offered during Thanksgiving, Christmas shopping season by Amazon,
Best Buy, Walmart etc and flipping those in eBay for profit. Not everyone wants
to wait in line and hunt for the bargains – they are willing to buy it off you
in eBay for a markup! Note: See this blog post on how to get Coupons for Amazon for buying cheaper
Now you ask, that’s all great
for the holiday season but what about year around? DS Domination is a program
that teaches you step by step how to do eBay selling as a Business sourcing
products from Amazon and other large warehouses and benefiting from the
Arbitrage.
Thank you for reading and Get Started here
Ready to sign up (at just $19.95 a month)?



No comments:
Post a Comment